Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dowload Driver Web Cam Manhattan Model 460668

Part 6: Blu-Ray Player

Hallöchen!

Yesterday and today I'm free! :) And if I have too much free time, I fall easily my shopping addiction. ^ ^ After I did so yesterday made a major purchase dm, I had to order me about Amazon even a Blu-Ray player. : D I had planned and wanted more of course, been a few weeks earlier for the perfect device. It has become the Samsung BD-C5500 . The suits also nice to my younger Samsung TV. :)



the price of 138 euros I find reasonable and the player is sufficient for my needs. 3D I need not (nor in the future) and with my regular DVD recorder so I can add more. The now moves to the bedroom. So I can look in bed DVDs. ^ ^

My favorite movies I would now like to have a Blu-Ray. I still have a 50 € voucher media market of Christmas remains. I burned up the going in the next few days for Blu-Ray. : D are so expensive it's not everything, especially some older movies and this one has finally found a full HD TV. But I'm also a small art-freak. :)

Have you already switched to Blu-Ray, or do you have the front?
rich or you are a normal DVD?


your Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment