Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Get A Job At The Vans Shoe Store

Review: Balea trend it up Sheltered Spray

Hallöchen! :)

Today, there are times a Review for heat protection spray of Balea :

Quantity: 200 ml
Price: € 1.95
Durability: 2 years

manufacturers promise
Banish your hair in the thermal cage. Then, neither hair dryer or curling iron or flat iron your hair, wear something! This spray protects the hair fibers before heat stroke - up to 200 ° C. You could almost fly to the sun itself.
- Protects against dehydration and heat damage
- For smooth, shiny hair
- Heat protection up to 200 ° C

application: evenly
before blow-drying from 15 cm to spray on damp or towel-dried hair. Apply Before treatment with straighteners or curling iron again on dry lots. The first time you use the lock on the pump to OPEN position.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Alcohol, VP / VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, PEG-14 Dimethicone , Silicone Quaternium-22 , PPG-3 myristyl ether, pentaerythritol tetra -DI-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate

My experience :
I have straight hair and use this spray before I shoot myself with my curling iron into the hair shafts. I spray evenly on hair's all, except the neck. I refrain here also point out again strand by strand directly before rotating spray. The spray head I find it somewhat cumbersome and leaves too much of Atomizer me Liquid all at once through. Otherwise fulfilling its purpose and the spray makes my hair very smooth and shiny, without sticking. To fix the waves, you need the debate, of course, hair spray.

Positive:
+ suppleness
+ gloss
+ no sticking
+ price
+ fragrance

Negative:
- spray head
- contains silicones

Conclusion:
A great, inexpensive product that I I'll probably buy more and recommend this as I can. The producers promise will be fulfilled in my opinion fully. The only confounding factors are that the silicone spray and contains the bulky spray head, comes from too much fluid at once. On a revised and more refined spray I would be happy. :)

Does any of you again this spray? What do you use heat protection product? Can you recommend a no silicone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment