Friday, February 18, 2011

What Is The Lenght Of The Altitude Cd

kathy tests: silvity.de


Kathy tests silvity.de

jewelry is something beautiful. Jewelry can be - no woman - never enough! And if not then this jewelry only beautiful but also is beneficial to have, that's just perfect. Or www.silvity.de

put this online shop I have just fond of you.

I was able to pick me for my test, a jewel and took me really long time before I made my decision.

This set I have chosen:



Unfortunately, I do not link it because it seems to be out of print.

Actually, I'm totally sensitive to fashion jewelry. Even if it means that the jewelry is nickel-free, I react to the minimum residual in it ...

Jewelry But this is completely free of it.

I've worn all day and not the tiniest bit unresponsive.

The set consists of a beautiful light chain with a pretty pendant and matching earrings.



The pendant and the earrings are not a free float, although it looked at first for me so, but firmly.
The golden jewelry is studded with glittering stones.

The earrings are surprisingly difficult, but not unpleasant.



The chain nestles comfortably on the neck and is really good.



A few words to the shop:



It is organized very clearly.

You find your way quickly and easily.



absolutely should take a look at the reduced pieces. Up to 80% ... this is crazy! http://www.silvity.de/MESSE-RABATT-bis-80/



The postage costs with 4.95 € perfectly fine and normal. From an order value of 59.95 euros they even waived.

There are a number of ways:

first Sofortüberweisung
second Prepayment
third Paypal
4th Account (where the processing takes over paymorrow)
5th Credit card
6th Cash


There is only one drawback to this online shop: the selection is so incredibly difficult that you can barely decide.

I will go there to browse definitely be back and have not determined ordered the last time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment