Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Make The Premium Cookie

hoe!





After much back and forth, I say, may I ... mmh must be .... I'm finally going on a bicycle ... towards kebab / Wandsbek garden city. This is a very good snack! After I placed my order, I went outside, I always do ... I can not stand it when I, my clothes after snack "smell" ...




When I came out, I thought I can not see properly, and can thus create a hybrid, Genabfall on my bicycle to create. I would like to see fast step towards said loudly .. "hey, hands off" ... the essence accosted me, walked up to me ... for me out there, as if he gave me a clap ... well, I was faster. The hand was back there which would be on the cheek, it would strike back .... a roundhouse kick now been great ... but the suspect, who is now a victim, but my knee was in the stomach.




The guy has rumgebrüllt what police and blabla.




Three minutes later, I had just taken my kebab in reception, I greeted two police officers. Good evening! I described the incident, the nature accosted ... the sergeant pulled the eyebrows said to the victim ... formerly known as the perpetrators, they are interested in the contents of his pockets, whether this tool would have me ... they asked if I would report it ... I said no ... suggest they wished me a good appetite.


haue Where am I really?
What can I engage in any other way?
http://www.plew.de/sbk/ZIELE.HTM







# temples can easily meet with blows. can
# The eyes are striking with the fingers or pierce or press. #
can be beaten on the ears with his fist, open hand slap or both sides tugging at you.
# On the arteries is probably the easiest to beat
# The larynx can be attacked with punches, but you can also gripping and pulling at him. can
# in the throat pit to beat, press stand with fingers or
# Gouge is to beat and kick as
# kidneys, such as solar plexus
# elbow is suitable for the lever and the top bar (of course only on the outside of the extended elbow , otherwise ouch). can
# on the fingers to pull out on them, or turn around in them.
# The genitals meet with and beat you connect and knee joint, but it is also called EKG (eggs control handle).
# The knee does it best with kicks to
# the same applies to his knees, heel, shin and instep.

Reflect But again ......
Although I here so flippant about the different ways to write the attack, one should resist always adapted to the situation!!
for a "simple" insult I can beat anybody hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment