Sunday, January 30, 2011

Samsung Sf360 Ring Times

Dshini My desire is there

My first Dshini request has arrived on Monday at last! :) I have almost ceased to believe it. Have 2x where Just Checking. ^ ^



Zoeva Sun Power range
Rouge New price: 12,95 + 3,50 € shipping
Created on: 15.09.2010
Meets on: 11/23/2010
Received on: 01/24/2011

Sorry is so much time has passed that I with the range somehow can not do anything more. Most of my colors are also too high and loud. They will probably sell. : /

My conclusion to Dshini: Since the rules tightened up constantly in order to get serious Dshins, I passed the joy of it. Was also the full time wasting. In the time I would also work faster and earn more money. ^ ^

If you already fulfilled a wish of Dshini?


your Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment