Monday, February 14, 2011

Can You Put Orajel On Your Dick

Neueinzüge of MAC and Douglas

On Saturday I was at the MAC Store and Douglas to me to buy 3 things:


  • MAC e / s Trax
  • MAC Pro Palette x4
  • Boss Orange Eau de Toilette 30ml

I had a 5 € discount voucher from Douglas left. To the scent I am, as already mentioned, came through a sample, which I like very well. I also needed a new one, because my perfumes have been so stale smell musty. : D This smells slightly floral and fruity, so no heavy, pungent smell chick! :) he prefers always the smallest size because I usually do not manage to use up the scents before they're over. You can also take the better.

Trax
had long been on my wish list. I love this purple with a golden glow! Wear it today, I find it very suitable for Valentine's Day. :) Actually, I wanted to buy even Naked Lunch of MAC, but it was not as refill stock. I then came to the conclusion that I also need to do and not enough me my elegant beige of alverde . : D


MAC Trax Swatch with flash


MAC Trax Swatch without flash

the range of 4 had to also, since I still no MAC palette own. The good enough for me, since I'm not going to huge sums of money for a MAC eye shadow collection issue. Now I own all three eye shadows ^ ^: Satin Taupe , Trax and Star Violet . The range I will still fill, if I skip two of the most beautiful colors in the eye, I would have liked. Then for me but also the end! : D Is all also nice enough eye shadow other brands that are much cheaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment