Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rejuvenator Oven For Sale

kathy tests: mybeans.com

Kathy tests: mybeans.com

I love coffee! I am addicted to coffee! I am a coffee junkie, I have even the right cup * grin *.

And I have to test more than the great pleasure of mybeans . A very big thank you to this point once again to Bill from mybeans team ..

Mybeans is an online store where you can put together his own coffee.

The shop is very nicely clear and you find yourself immediately cope.



first to set up his coffee. This one has the choice of 9 different types of coffee. It's always a little description here, as this coffee tastes like. Then choose how much you want to include this in their own coffee blend.



I opted for a mild formulation.

In the second step selects If now the grind. If you have a machine that grinds the beans himself fresh, choose them down to a very fine grind for Turkish coffee (which is not a variety but a particular method of preparation - I've learned on the page)
.



I unfortunately have only a very conventional machine with a paper filter, I then also decided that the freeness.

And the third step, you can still make the package. There currently are 63 - yes really 63 - different templates available. These can then still provided two lines of text.



My coffee has received just the name "Kathy's mixture".

I would like to mention that we also produce mixtures of 5, can choose the so-called house blends. These can be found in the shop.



Just ordered already. Less than 24 hours later my package man handed me my coffee already. And I have no express or similar ordered.

The coffee is very well packed in a large white bag which is resealable.

back there is a "valve", I guess that is important for the freshness. When you press the bag, comes a hint of coffee smell it * smile *.
front on the bag is "my" label.



This morning I've finally taken the time to taste my coffee. Because that would I have to do with relaxation and enjoyment.

This wonderful fragrance ... only when opening the package and then again this freshly brewed coffee.

And the taste ... wonderful! I drink my coffee with milk and sweetener actually. But this coffee is so mild and the taste really so, without anything.



I love my coffee!
Thank test I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment