Friday, February 11, 2011

Sonicare Safe For Gums

Only the best for the laundry

Actually I wanted liquid detergent Try out because a clothes shop assistant said that one should take in black trousers liquid detergent. Pearl powder would dissolve in question is not correct, and white residue. The problem I had before.

Have something then browsed the web and Stiftung Warentest but feels that liquid detergent is not as clean as washing powder. You'd better push the water-plus-key, if any. We have such a key. :)

Thus, I then chose the winner : Ariel Compact Color & Style washing powder. For almost 4 euro per pack expensive, but I will try it again. I always used before white giant and Spee, and had the impression that do not wash as clean as desired. I like the smell of her giant white but better! : D is for the budget conscious there are other's winner of Aldi, Lidl and Edeka with the same note as Ariel. I will try maybe next. Click here to go to the results .

I would now use more softener way, no, or only very little, because that is very harmful to the environment, yes. And for those who do not know yet: For Entertainment should definitely take color detergent, because in the normal Bleach in it and it does not protect against discolouration. ;)



What used to it as for detergent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment