Friday, February 25, 2011

Duas For Wedding Cards

The set is complete --- --- CANDY TIME

remaining This post up until the festgetackert Candy expired is. scroll down for new posts please. Thanks for the help Heike.






is promised, now my Candy * grin * for 20,000 clicks. Since many
the black and white set is liked so much, I still have to gewerkelt a few things and now it is completely finished and ready for a new owner!

What you have to do? Well, put your name as a runner and leave a comment. Anonymous writer will only be considered if the name is mentioned in the post. If you want, then you can link my candy like or write in your blog a nice post, but ... is not mandatory. I think it's quite a burden sometimes * laughs *. Maybe I'm doing but I also sometimes just difficult with the technology.

I am too blond for rand room, I make it in the good old tradition: card draw lots and write. The draw will take place on 25.2.11, so you have plenty of time to sign up for it. Then shall my birthday mouse Veronique draw the winner!
Good luck and I wish you much success.




0 comments:

Post a Comment