Monday, February 28, 2011

Thirty Birthday Invitation Wording

broken .. and over ...


.... now it is 4 clock. I walk, I walk around. I'm dead tired, a couple of times I'm weggenickt on a bench by the lake. I may not go home first is not. My bed, my bedroom was a haven for me, the almost perfect room, where I've always hid. Then, too, in the "old" apartment it was nice there. Fine light, not too dark, not too bright .. the image of the reclining Buddha, which I have given Dieter seven years ago for Easter, before me. This picture I bought at that time in an artist's Outlet Store. An art student who painted it. A unique, not terribly expensive, but incredibly beautiful. This picture means a lot. This picture was given to us. This image is like a dream trip for me, really precious, I love it. Wish Einnerungen, desires, happiness, sadness, depends very much on this picture. May be above listening slimy, but it is what it is


It is difficult for me .. it say, or much more to write it, but this picture is entered in the past ... or even worse not been seen in its meaning.







On our travels we have to experience the reclining Buddha often. The trips, the tours could be ever so hard, the Reclining Buddha in Polonnaruwa was the highlight!




an experience I will never forget. Due the civil war, general unrest in the country, were the sights not good, or not nearly visited. Dieter and I were all alone in front of the reclining Buddha statue. I will be happy to late filing images ... this works in Internet Cafe (Altona / DB),




.. we both stood there and heard a phieben ... (to be written so phieben ?!?.. . no matter ..)... a dog-mom had made themselves comfortable with their pups under the statue, a totally cute picture.



Then a soldier joined us ... the soldier took his Kalalschnikow ... one of the puppies in his arms smiled at us ... smile ... as it only Sinhalese can ... white teeth, almost black skin was ... my dog-child in his arms and signaled to us ... with this gesture, he told us that he much prefers pet dog, which he would like home to Mama and dad, a brother, a sister ... he wants anywhere ... but he would not continue to heavily armed stand in life.
Sorry for the error, I submit pictures for you. Thank you for your attention!
kiss & Bussi ..
Björn

0 comments:

Post a Comment