Friday, February 4, 2011

Age Of Empires 1 No Dc

used up in January

Good evening!

last weekend again! :)
Also in January I have again been used a few products . In contrast to the previous month there are slightly less.


from left to right:..

  • Boss Orange sample (the scent has convinced me will buy it to me probably because I need before a new perfume My present smell for so musty and stale )
  • Balea lip balm (smells and cares not that good. The Labello I like better)
  • blend-a-med 3D toothpaste White (my favorite toothpaste. The next package is already in use)
  • shower gel the Magnolia (current favorite shower gel. 'm Just about used up, but another, I do not -.-)
  • like Pantene Pro-V Shampoo AquaLight (I use next to the alverde Shampoo really like, it smells pretty good)
  • Nivea pearl & beauty Deo (I use already for years)
  • Wella Wella Flex shine & hold hairspray (my favorite hair spray - used my friend more often if you wonder that I have a box per month consumes ^ ^)

your Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment