Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Does Buddy Use For His Fondant

Blog Sale: Brush looking for new homes

Today I would like to offer you 2 great, high-quality brush made by da Vinci . Since then I have my Zoeva Very Croc Brush, I need the two no longer. The eyeliner brush I bought for gel eyeliner, but I had to so say that I'm better with Filzlinern clear. What was not on the brush. That's great! :)

Both are and were always cleaned thoroughly and regularly. The blush brush I've used more often. The eyeliner brush barely. The packaging is even still there.



da Vinci Professional Eyeliner Brush
New price: 11,95 €
My price: 6 € + 1,50 € shipping (large letter)

da Vinci Classic Blusher brush
New price: 15,95 €
My price: 8 € + 1,50 € shipping

both together for only 13 € + 1,50 € shipping
On request I can send the brush as a registered letter. If interested, you can

me here just to leave a comment with your email. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment