Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sharp Pain In My Nasal Cavity

kathy tests: Decoretto

Kathy tests: Decoretto

When we have built, I was very clear for colors and shapes.
The idea of my bathroom was very clear: black and white and without a lot of bits and pieces ... and should also be reflected in our guest bathroom ...


I never thought that one could get enough of it sometimes ... can be. And to be honest. Thus, a bathroom remodel is really so not my thing. If so, I would like to take out so completely and totally re-do everything ... but this effort is not the first time after all justified.

But there is hope!

Decoretto is the magic word, or rather the magic shop.

are at it Decoretto wall tattoos in any style, color and form. I think it leaves nothing to be desired.

I got from Decoretto butterflies, roses and an Art Deco Gaderobenbild for testing.



The butterflies are now moving into the bathroom held.




The attachment is easy. Wall Decals remove from the backing and stick in the desired location.

really easy.

The roses will be available shortly in the room and the daughter of Art Deco picture comes into the bedroom to my cabinet :-)

For most, it should not be a problem that the instructions are not included in German. But I I also know a few people who have no other languages. Since I am not sure whether the "clearly come " with the pictures alone . Theoretically, it is self-explanatory, but just in the older generations could be a drawback.




I was personally but it is not disturbed, it should be only a suggestion.

The store itself is set up comfortably clear.


The selection is well structured and offers something for everyone:






And different payment methods are also available:




All in all, a simple, convenient ordering process, which means a quick settlement. makes it so fun online order.

I thank Decoretto that I can test the wall tattoos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment