Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brazil Kreatin Prezzo

tests: Beep-egg ... to me Coco's be crazy :-)


Kathy tests: the peep-egg

Do you cook more or beeps you know? Neither for me ... nothing will beep, play music with me ...

And if you're thinking, I'm talking from my upper story, while not necessarily wrong * lol * - but this is about my sanity, special cook's eggs:-D

fact I may try the online store www.stilrichtung.de .

you are looking for exceptional gifts ? Then you are exactly right.

Whether it's a pen is to write all kinds of weather even on wet paper or overhead, or a full small ecosystem.

On this page you really extraordinary Gifts .

One of them is flat, my beep egg.

makes cooking eggs not fun. Either they are far too slippery, or too firmly. The art of cooking, the "perfect" egg is tough.

For a few days but I have a special helper.

beep egg provides a thermal sensor that I know exactly how hard or soft rather have my breakfast eggs.

Beep-egg with the eggs stored in the refrigerator and for cooking the eggs together and placed in water. It does not matter whether the water is cold or hot or even boiling.

sounds Shortly after the first beep. So I know that does my peep-egg.
A second beep sounds when the water boils.
And if enough time has passed, and the eggs must be cooked soft sounds:

No, wrong, no beeping more ...
... but "Killing Me Softly ". D-
It is three times played briefly
After the eggs are so soft but no longer." medium ". For sounds: "I wish I were a chicken" ...
too, will be played three times.
Whoever wants to have but just made hard boiled eggs, waits until "Carmina Burana" is heard:-D. say

I have to cook my eggs has never been this much fun. We were four of us around the pot, waiting for what happened and amused us wonderfully.

A more than useful household helpers with entertainment value.

Thank you for allowing me to test www.stilrichtung.de .

I will definitely look back at you over when I'm looking for special, unusual, unusual gift ideas.

PS Pictures will follow tomorrow, when the camera is charged, the batteries run down and I can not obtain the pictures ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment