Monday, February 28, 2011

Krogers Potato Chips Manufacturer

kathy tests: Personello

Kathy tests:


Here I have a really great test - also for you.

After a very nice mail contact with Helen of Personello may I introduce you today is a special product and the online shop.


What Personello at all? Personello is an online shop around for great gift ideas and photo gifts.

I could test the Photo chocolate.

First off we investigated whether whole milk or rather like dark chocolate. For this you have to say that this is really good chocolate, that of Lindt! was voted

Since here 3:1 for whole milk, we have chosen them.

Then we also have to design the cover for the chocolate. Either you load up your own image or choose a theme from the templates.


I decided for my own picture .


You can also select some text to it. Also, the course we have made.


The ordering process is simple and intuitive

Then it comes to paying even going to go on.
One can of course be printed more than a bar. Maybe a nice idea for the next big celebration?




There are several payment options.


I can redeem a coupon:




The store is divided very clear and structured.

I ordered on Thursday before Valentine's Day, in between a confirmation and a statement received by mail on Tuesday and then my chocolate was already there. So despite the increased volume of orders at Personello the "holiday" (yes, I know, is not a correct, but ...) a very fast processing.

And now I have another surprise for you.

I had promised you a contest. And this is now. Not only can I test the photo chocolate, but also one of you.

But we make a contribution.




0 comments:

Post a Comment