Monday, February 21, 2011

Funny Bon Voyage Sayings

kathy recommends: www.wayan-living.com

Yes, I can not test just play and win, I can also recommend * laughs *.

Christian von mybeans asked me if I could at the partner's shop mybeans

http://www.wayan-living.com/

write a few lines.

And I love writing and I always like to look at new and interesting online stores and may also write about it, I'll do this is the case

Wayans living it is an online shop for Buddha statues and sculptures .



I have the best times Passage out copies of the Home:

hand-picked Buddha statues, Buddha sculptures in stone, garden Buddhas, pagodas, Ganesha ...

you looking for a truly individual Buddha statue, a Buddha head, a pagoda and a Buddhist deity stone or a Buddha for the garden? Or they are looking for a special gift? Then they come to the right. We offer Buddhas in different variants for the garden or interior . Besides, there to discover a few selected Asian Dekostücke and home accessories with us.



And I must say I find the statues really great. I like them. I got paid even a small Buddha from a dear friend who is sitting in my showcases.

The shop various types of Buddha figures are available, namely
- basanite,
- river stone,
- standing figures,
- reclining figures,
- heads and busts,

but other deities from the Asian region ( as well as Hindu).

Most of the statues appear quite large and do in the garden be great. All pieces are unique



There is also information on garden design - for example, Japanese or Balinese gardens.

is also quite interesting is the Buddha-knowledge. There are the "forms" of the Buddha (sitting, lying, ...) is shown again in more detail.


And finally, you can also find more information about Bali, which are perhaps not in every guide.

you look at the page views.

0 comments:

Post a Comment