Sunday, February 13, 2011

Repair A Tear On Seam Sofa

Neueinzüge from the drugstore

have in the last 2 weeks I got some dm 3 little things, Budni and Rossmann.


  • MNY Blush 301
  • alverde nail cream apricot
  • Astor Mattitude HD Foundation 002 Porcelain

After the very positive reviews of the Foundation on many blogs, I had to try it sometimes, although I get along otherwise without Foundation what I wanted to change. The color choice I found extremely difficult, because I 001 Ivory was a little too bright and the purchased 002 Porcelain but is a bit dark for my skin. : / In my opinion there are too many of these dark foundation shades! I'll probably still buy it and mix it with Ivory Porcelain. -.- Otherwise, I find the Foundation and its good durability and the smell pleasant. More I can not say for my first job.

The Rouge is so widely appreciated and I like them. :)

MNY Blush 301

The nail cream I've used only 2x, but she's still not much convinced me. I think they are tacky and not pulls. Then use but rather just hand cream for my cuticles.

alverde nail cream apricot


Have you also one of the products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment