Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pain In Eye After Cataract Surgery

MAC Blush Peachykeen

My first MAC Blush in the color Peachykeen yesterday moved in with me! :) Have ordered it on Ebay from the U.S., because I had to pay instead of 22 € converted only 15 € including shipping. Whole 7 € saved! :) The seller had 100% positive reviews and all 5 star, which she also places much value. So I connect from a fake. : D On the reviews I always pay a lot when I shop on Ebay. I of course immediately looked to see whether other popular colors are Blush MAC also offered so cheap, but Peachykeen was somehow an exception. Since I seem to have struck the right moment. :) Next I would like the MAC Blush Harmony for contouring, but not for 22 € and not as a refill! ^ ^ Does anyone have a tip for me where I could get the bitter cheaper?





comparison left: MAC Peachykeen, right: MNY 301


left Swatches: MAC Peachykeen, right: MNY 301

As many know the popular Blush 301 of MNY or have seen, I would like them to times compared with Peachykeen. As you can see, Peachykeen is darker and more reddish.


your Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment