Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nissan X Trail Roof Rails

beads needles and more!

So, as promised come here now the things.
The prices are always there, even, how many of them I have available. If
away, then away. I edit the number of regularly, but I'm not immediately do so.
I priced it so admit, as I have bought this time they come to € 0.50 for the packaging, of course, also the postage to you. Please give the
Bildnr. with to, so I search out the right things for you.
NO: 1 is a small white pearl with a gold ribbon darunter.weg
NO: 2 A thick white ball with a beautiful filigree Bead cap silver away
NO. 3 empty

NO: 4 Filigrander Silver Ball, empty

NO: 5 Gold Filigree Ball, away


NO: every 6 away

No: 7 oval pearl beads with a beautiful golden cap, 105 units available, 0,20 € per piece.

No.8 oval bead with a beautiful silver bead cap, 80 units available, 0.20 € each.

No.9 Red Fliepiband in wide, 14 meters available in 0,50 € per meter
Red Fliepiband narrow, 35 meters exist, 0,30 € per meter

No.10. Blackberry and lilac very nice cotton tape, 1 ch width, depending 22Meter available, 0,15 € per meter

here have I considered whether I sell anything ...
No. 11 beautiful natural white bobble head band 8 feet available, 0,85 € per meter.


NO.12 Plaid cotton ribbon, pink-blue-checked or plaid of 12 meters exist, 0,10 € per meter.


In my flea market and the remains of bands available, which you can gladly combine to save postage costs! Write to
flea market as a subject!
HERE
Now have fun choosing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment