Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is Western And Southern Life A Scam

Part 5 deals done!

Good evening, ladies!

On Monday I was at Douglas . I only have the brush soap of da Vinci bought for 6.50 € (small size). The seller took me kindly but still made aware of the many rummage sale items. She said there are also brush soaps. So I looked and behold: Beliance and Barbara Hofmann soaps (100g) instead of 9,95 € 2,50 € . Did the da Vinci, of course exchanged and taken by Barbara Hofmann, because even had the extra packaging and less scratches than that of Beliance. :)



Is Beliance and Barbara Hoffman some way by the same company or who have only the same supplier? In any case, the package, and also determines the soap, just the same, only the logo has been replaced:


A great Review to Beliance soap can (consequently the same as that of Barbara Hofmann) their read on the blog Coral and Mauve who has brought me to the idea that I really need a brush soap. ^ ^ Have previously just used a mild shampoo. Now I am looking forward to, to wash my brushes with the new soap. :)

After running again Doctor's Diary! * Screaming *:) But judging from the preview, it gets back a little too silly and unrealistic. Is intended not as nice as the result of last week. That was the best of the 3rd Season after I had been disappointed with the first episodes a bit.


your Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment