Friday, March 4, 2011

Itouch App Walkthrough Surgeon Xmas

tests kathy: Chocotique Part 2


Hi, as promised, we continue with the report on Chocotique.

Has everything a little delayed, because I was soon able to open a hospital, but slowly everything becomes normal again ... the emphasis is on something slow and something :-)


Hot Choc - the name says it all

A large piece of chocolate to a wooden handle (which turns out after melting the chocolate as a spoon). The preparation is simple. The drinking chocolate into a cup and add 100 ml boiling milk over it. Stir done.




looks great delicious, but unfortunately for my taste a little too sweet. But I have found other buyers. My children are totally enthusiastic. And, although I have given to a healthy gulp of milk.

There are Hot Chocs not only in white, and above all with gunshot



Then there was the Strawberry and Chocolate Truffle it.
This is a special treat. Hangin 'noble. White chocolate with a strawberry-quality truffle cream filling - which just melts in your mouth very gently ... a poem!
little disappointed I was the sort of precious white pepper .
I had hoped for a little more sharpness.

This is a bar of white chocolate, solid, and then below is noble sweet paprika dusted. Looks good, it makes an impression, but unfortunately is the spice of peppers under completely.

The Chocolate Assortment has brought me a little "confused".

The truffle fillings although all are slightly different colors - just a touch to match the decor of the chocolate, but the flavor is not really distance themselves from. They do not taste bad, do not get me wrong, but somehow "equal" ...

But the absolute Hammer was the tennis ball! Wow, how awesome! Nougat of the finest and quite light ... a dream!

Finally, I've layer of nougat nibble.
This melts more tender, I think, and you can really enjoy it and it really become enthusiastic.

All in all the chocolate creations of the Chocotique are highly recommended.

Thank you for allowing me to test Chocotique .





0 comments:

Post a Comment