Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brazil Hair Kreatin Prezzo

Spring Haul

I have used the current 25% discount on all Maybelline and Manhattan products Rossmann and other could also with. :)
  • Maybelline New York Liner Definer
    I wanted to try it a higher quality alternative to Catrice Filzliner, but this one unfortunately could not convince me yet. -.-

  • Manhattan Wake up Concealer No. 1
    My first Concealer, although I do not really need. :) Next, I will try from the alverde. Was sold out at Budni unfortunately.

  • Rival de Loop Long Lasting Nail Lacquer No. 50
    been repeatedly seen on other blogs. A beautiful taupe tone with golden hues.

  • Maybelline Mascara Stretch & Define
    Did I actually buy the new One by One Volum 'Express, but the course was sold out again, so I have resorted to another with a rubber brush. Until now, the purchase but has not yet paid off. -.-

  • Manhattan 2 in 1 Perfect Complexion Powder & Make Up 17 Rose
    Use I have many, many years and always bought later .

  • invisible for black & white Nivea Deo Roller
    Too late invention. ^ ^ The scent could be better.

  • Astor Foundation Mattitude HD 001 ivory
    Have I in addition to 002 Porcelain bought because I was too dark. Shuffle both now forever. :)

  • Maybelline Mascara Cream Perfect Black
    My Lieblingsmascara for only 3,99 € without discount. 've Found no better and mine was just empty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment