Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free Online Adult Mapouka



In February, I have used up only a few cosmetic products.
  • Catrice Eye Liner Pen Black
    Filzliner I love! With them I can pull off the eyeliner on the fastest and most beautiful. :) They are long lasting and smudge-resistant coated. No more crumbling gel eyeliner, which dry fast! ^ ^

  • Maybelline Mascara Cream Perfect Black
    costing only 3.99 euros and has long been my Lieblingsmascara in the lower price range. I always come back to you when I test other mascaras.

  • Clinique Superbalanced makeup 03 ivory sample
    The next Foundation I will get myself well one of Clinique. Or you can recommend a good one for dry and sensitive skin?

  • Balea nurses wipes dry and sensitive skin
    Am I happy to find the pink box to remove coarse make-up before a thorough cleansing.

  • alverde Shampoo
    My current favorite shampoo, next to that of Pantene. I feel that my hair to shine more effectively. :)

while ago I was the way the hairdresser ! Wuuhu! :) Now I have my hair but again too short. -.- At the hairdresser's once struck me again how much I hate men that can shave their hair long 3 mm 1 mm. Have to do nothing? Because of so nervous unnecessary crap I have to wait eg. Moreover, such "hairstyles," where you can see the scalp through, ugly! Only baldness is worse! do not you think that you can wuscheln by men hair must ? : D Too long hair but not too nice. For example, if the already NEN braid can do with it. ^ ^


your Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment